Friday, April 9, 2010

Garlic Herb Bread

I wish I could post the smell that is surrounding me in my kitchen right now. It is simply amazing! This recipe produced the perfect little loaf, I can't wait to have a slice with my dinner tonight.

Garlic Herb Bread

1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon dreid basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt, it will effect the yeast and make the bread not rise properly)
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup oilve oil
2 2/3 cups unbleached white flour
1/3 cup nonfat dry milk
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons yeast

Place all the ingredients in the machine, program for bread, Basic, White, Basic White, or White/Whole Grain, and press Start or On.


**These ingredients are specifically for the Regal, Large Oster, West Bend, Large Pillsbury and Large Zojirushi bread machine.  If you have a different sized machine please contact me and I can give you the correct measurements.  

1 comment:

  1. No sugar at all? For 2.5 teaspoons of yeast, you could've gotten a loaf at least twice as big and half as dense if you'd added 1.5 teaspoons of sugar.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails