Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Very Good News!

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could

Somewhere in my youth
Or childhood
I must have done something...
Something good


Well here I am!  Again feeling proud and honored that the lovely people of New Day Cleveland have invited me back to cook with them for a 3rd time!  It is 10:30pm the night before going on air and while a part of me can't control the butterflies that are flying like mad in my tummy, another part of me feels as though I should be standing on the beautiful sunny hills with my arms spread open wide singing The Hills Are Alive with the Sound of Music!  I am so darn excited and happy!

Please cheer me on and pray that all goes smoothly, or at least that I am good at laughing at myself afterwards ;)  How does one ever get used to Live television?!!

Either way I can, without a doubt, say that these experiences are a few of My Favorite Things..... Along with brown paper packages tied up with string, cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudel!

By the way did I ever mention that I was born a Trapp?  I always hoped and dreamed that I was one of the real VonTrapp's back in the day... so I just couldn't help myself referencing The Sound of Music tonight.  One of the best movies Ever Made.  I also always hoped I could sing like Julie Andrews, but that is another post for another day..... Hahaha.

So please join me Live or set your DVR's for tomorrow, September 27, bright and early on Fox 8 at 10:00am on New Day Cleveland!  See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You'll be fabulous!

    I've never seen the Sound of Music . . . It's one of those movies that I feel like everyone has seen, but I don't really have a desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! I just saw this! Thank goodness it will be on the website (?!?!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails