Monday, May 21, 2012

Follow me to Finding the Time!!

Such a fun day today in the local blogland! As a part of today's Ohio Blogging Association's All State Blog Swap, bloggers from around the great state of Ohio are guest posting on one another blogs as a way to help to get to know each other in our blogging community and in turn introduce fellow readers onto some pretty great blogs they may not have found otherwise. I participated in the last swap and had so much fun! For a full listing of today's blog swap participants, please visit Poise in Parma today.

I was paired up to swap with  Sara from Finding the Time.  This afternoon you will be able to read her guest post right here on My Retro Kitchen. She will be sharing one of her favorite Chili recipes, so please stay tuned! Yep, you lucky readers get two posts in one day!!!  ...well I do need to make up for my little hiatus.  Thank you for all sticking with me. xoxo

As a swap goes, I have taken over her blog for the day!  Please join me there to hear about some simple tips to make Nightly Home Cooking a tradition in your own household!   I also share my favorite recipe for Spaghetti and Meatball Pie. Yum!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! What a wonderful blogging event. I wonder if Pennsylvania has a similar association?

    I look forward to Sara's post and your's at Finding the Time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails