Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How flattering, they wanted me back!


All of you local Cleveland area readers, please be sure to all tune in live or set your DVR's tomorrow morning at 10:00 am to Fox 8 for New Day Cleveland.  That's right, I have been invited back for a second cooking segment on their show!  How amazing is that?!  I am just so excited!  I have been a busy bee getting everything prepared for my cooking segment, getting a sassy new haircut and trying my darnedest to figure what in the world to wear- why is that the hardest part?!!  Oh yeah, that's right.  I write a cooking blog, not a fashion one. lol.

But I am feeling good.  My food is tasting yummy, and I am on cloud nine I was given this opportunity.  Again! Tomorrow will be a blast and I hope you all tune in to watch and cheer me on.  It is live TV you know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails