Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today is my BIG DAY on New Day Cleveland!



I couldn't be more excited about having another opportunity to work alongside David and Kristi again on New Day Cleveland today, this time sharing one of my most favorite soups Fresh Corn Chowder!!  They are so much FUN!!!!



Fresh Corn Chowder is a recipe I have shared with you here before, but well worth revisiting!!!  I love it at this time of the year when you are really longing for the sweetness of summer, corn on the cob and sun kissed cheeks.  But many of our days are still flecked with a chill in the air, a need for a coat and maybe even a flurry or two (especially if you live here in the Midwest!  What was with the snow these past few days?!!)

This recipe gives you the best of both worlds.  I love it made with fresh cut-off-the-cob corn.  But frozen corn also works so well since it is frozen pretty much immediately after being cut off the corn cob.  Almost as good as the seasonal kind, making it very soup friendly.  Use whatever is available to you, it will turn out amazing either way!

You can find the recipe {here} and I will be coming back to share all about my fantastic time on New Day Cleveland later today!!

Thank you for all of your support!  xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails