There is no reason not to buy fresh and buy local! There is a Farmers Market in almost every city in the surrounding area. Find one closest to you and have fun!
East Side of Cleveland
- North Union Farmers Market- Shaker Square Open Saturdays 8am-noon, April 3-December.
- North Union Farmers Market- Indoor Winter Market at Shaker Square Saturdays 9-noon, January 9- March 27
- North Union Farmers Market- Chagrin Falls Sundays 10-1, check back for new dates!
- Coit Road Market- (located at Coit and Woodworth Rds. in Cleveland) Open year round on Mondays 4-7 Saturdays from 8-1, and Wednesdays from 10-3 Mid April- Mid December
West Side of Cleveland
- North Union Farmers Market- Lakewood (At the intersection of Aurthur and Detroit Rd.) Wednesday 10-2, July- September
- North Union Farmers Market- Parma (Sterns Farm) Sundays 10-1, July 12-September 2
- North Union Farmers Market- Crocker Park Saturdays 9-1, re-opening April 10
- Kamm's Corners Farmers Market (Fairview Park, moved indoors for the winter months November-May) Second Sunday of every month 10-2
- Strongsville Farmers Market (Strongsville Town Commons, by the Library) Thursdays 2-6, August- October
- Medina Farmers Market (Medina City Square) Saturday 9-1, Mid June- Mid September
- North Union Farmers Market- The Cleveland Clinic Wednesdays 10:30-2:30, check back for new dates!
- North Union Farmers Market- Cleveland State University (downtown campus) Thursdays 10:30-1:30, Check back for new dates!
- West Side Market- (Ohio City, Cleveland) Monday and Wednesday 7-4, Friday and Saturday 7-6.
- Ohio City's Open Air in Market Square- (beside the West Side Market in the square) Saturdays 10-4
- Tremont Farmers Market (Lincoln Park) Tuesdays 4-7, May 4- October 26
- Geauga Fresh Farmers Market- (South Russell, on Chillicothe Road) Saturdays 9-1, Late June- late October
- Countryside Farmers Market at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens Thursdays 4-7, June 26- October 16
- The Market at Lock 3 (South Main Street, Lock 3) Fridays 11:30-1:30, June 5- September 25
- HomeGrown Saturday Mornings (South Main Street, Lock 3) The last Saturday of each Month 9-1, May- October
- Canton Farmers Market (Cleveland Ave. N between 5th and 5th Streets NW) Saturdays 8-11:30 Mid June- Mid October
- Market on the Square- Richfield Farmers Market (On the Green, on the corner of Broadway and Rt. 303) Wednesdays 3-6, June 2- October 6
- Countryside Farmer's Market at Howe Meadow (Peninsula) Thursdays 4-7, June 25- October 15
- Countryside Winter Farmers Market (Peninsula, at Happy Days Lodge) November 21. December 19, January 16, February 20, March 20, April 17, Saturdays 9-noon
- Hudson Farmers Market (Hudson's Village Green) Saturdays 8:30- noon, June 20- September 26
- Haymaker Farmers Market (Kent, West side of Franklin Ave. between College and Summit Streets) Saturdays 9-1, Early June- October
- Twinsburg Farmers Market (Twinsburg Township Square) Thursdays 3-7, July- September
- Barberton Farmers Market (West Park Ave. between 2nd and 3rd Street) Wednesdays 3:30-6:30, July- September
"City Fresh seeks to meet the needs of both urban and rural communities by improving access to fresh locally grown food for urban residents and marketing opportunities in the city for local farms. The City Fresh program impacts the local food system through the development of neighborhood food centers, nutrition education, urban market garden training, and the cultivation of direct farm to business connections...
The Fresh Stop offers a way for neighbors to easily connect with food that is locally grown by farmers within the City and in the countryside... All food available at a Fresh Stop is picked up directly from participating farmers and brought to your neighborhood."
Fresh Stop Locations - Cuyahoga County
Fresh Stop Locations- Summit County